Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
March 21: Read In One Sitting Theme: ten of the shortest books I’ve read, top ten books I read in one sitting, ten books to read when you are short on time, top ten books that will make you read the whole day away, etc.
Which way to go this week? There are so many possibilities. Short books? Or books you can’t put down? Fun mysteries? Memoirs?
I tried to pick just one category. Really, I did. But there are so many great books to highlight. So this week, I’m doing a smorgasbord for my top ten list. That’s right, you get a little bit of everything. Lucky ducks.
Now, shall we begin?
Top Ten Smorgasbord
Some of these can easily be finished in a day, others are just hard to put down. I also went a little over ten. Okay, like 50% over. I’ve got 15 books here, people. Don’t judge.
- Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
- Killer Twist by C.A. Larger
- Double Up by Gretchen Archer
- Bitter Harvest by Wendy Tyson
- Different Seasons by Stephen King
- The Happiest Days of our Lives by Wil Wheaton
- Capital Crimes: London Mysteries edited by Martin Edwards
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- 61 Hours by Lee Child
- The Secret Place by Tana French
Other Great Reads that are Hard to Put Down
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Let’s Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
What about you? How did you swing this week’s topic? What book would you add to my list(s)? Sound off below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!