Well…I did it!
You’re probably wondering what I did. 😉 To meet my Goodreads goal, I needed to finish five books in January, and I read…seven! Seven books! Feels good to start the NEW year off right. 2021 feels better already.
- The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas. 5/5 Stairs. Loved this time traveling mystery.
- The Night Olivia Fell by Christina McDonald. 5/5 Stairs. Great duel-narrative thriller/mystery.
- Metaphor for Murder by Becky Clark. 4.5/5 Stairs. A laugh-out-loud cozy mystery.
- A Map of the Dark by Karen Ellis. 4/5 Stairs. A very character-driven FBI procedural mystery.
- The Hollow by Agatha Christie. 4/5 Stairs. A classic English mystery with plenty of suspects to keep you guessing!
- A Deception at Thornecrest by Ashley Weaver. 4/5 Stairs. I really enjoyed the characters, the setting, and the mystery.
- The House of Kennedy by James Patterson and Cynthia Fagen. 3/5 Stairs. Interesting book that focuses on the Kennedy dynasty and the many tragedies in the Kennedy family.
In Progress (Started in January)
Are you following me on Instagram? Here’s what you missed:
I read some great books this month! How was your January? What are you reading in February? (What should I read in February?!) Let me know in the comments below!