Time for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
October 24: Top Ten Unique Book Titles
Don’t forget to enter to Win a Copy of An Old, Cold Grave! Two days left!
Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday! This week it’s all about the titles. A great title can immediately place a book on my to read list.
I became interested in these ten books purely by the title. Half I’ve read, half are on my to-read list.
Great Titles I’ve Read
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish by Dr. Seuss
- Let’s Pretend this Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
- The Mapping of Love and Death by Jacqueline Winspear
- Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson
Great Titles I’m Going to Read:
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green
- Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan
- The Dying Detective by Leif G.W. Persson
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry
It turns out it’s REALLY HARD to narrow this list down to just ten titles. There are SO MANY great titles out there. I didn’t even get into cozy mysteries, many of which have GREAT punny titles that always make me pick them up.
What fantastic titles did I miss here? You know I love to add more books to my TBR. Sound off below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!