Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
December 19: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings (If you celebrate a different Winter holiday, adapt this topic to fit it!)
How are you doing? I bet you are pretty busy getting everything ready up there at the North Pole. I hope Mrs. Claus has been feeding you lots of cookies, the elves are not on strike, and the reindeer are including Rudolph in their games.
I think I’ve been pretty good this year. OK, so I didn’t get all my reviews posted to this blog. (yet.) And I’ve missed the occasional Top Ten Tuesday post. And I am behind on my ARC reading list. It’s just that my TBR list grows faster than I could ever possibly read. If you could help increase my reading speed, that would be great.
I don’t have a lot on my list this year. This past week I was looking for books to gift to different family members, and I did stumble across a few new books to add to my list:
- Wishtree by Katherine Applegate
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- Wildman by J.C. Geiger
- Quicksand by Malin Persson Giolito
- Spoonbenders by Daryl Gregory
- Standard Deviation by Katherine Heiny
- Magpie Murders by Anthony Horowitz
- The Weight of Ink by Rachel Kadish
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak
Don’t forget to eat a cookie or two when you stop by our house on Sunday. And take a few for the road. You’re working overtime.
“And I heard him exclaim as he rode out of sight, Merry Christmas [Happy Holidays!] to all, and to all a good night!”