Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
November 28: Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR
Hello out there to my fellow bookworms! Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday! I know my posts have been a little sporadic lately, with the holidays fast approaching I haven’t had as much time to dedicate to blogging. I’m hoping to keep on track with TTT posts and get a few reviews up here over the next few weeks. I’ve read a ton of books this year, so I’ll either do some quick review posts or just post some mini-reviews over at Goodreads to round that list out and hopefully reach my Goodreads reading goal too.
I haven’t been actively searching publisher’s lists for new releases lately, instead just letting my new reads find me. I was reviewing my to-read shelf, and thought I would highlight some of my recent additions in this week’s list.
Ten Books For My Winter Reading
Some of these books have a winter theme, and others have just caught my eye.
- Seeds of Revenge by Wendy Tyson. To be fair, I just recently finished this one and I wanted to add it to this list because the setting is perfect for the holidays. Review coming in the next day or two!
- Double Deck the Halls (A Bellissimo Casino Crime Caper Short Story) by Gretchen Archer. Laughter is always a guarantee with Davis Way.
- Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison. Again, truth time – I am ALMOST done with this one. I randomly selected the audio book at the library and it is a TERRIFIC thriller.
- The Toymakers by Robert Dinsdale. This one doesn’t come out until February, and looks like it will be a good one.
- Lagom: Not Too Little, Not Too Much, Just Right: The Swedish Guide to Creating Balance in Your Life by Niki Brantmark. I need this book right now. Trust me.
- Mistress of All Evil: A Tale of the Dark Fairy by Serena Valentino. Maleficent is my favorite Disney Villain.
- Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray. I read the first two in the Diviners series this year, looking forward to the finale of this trilogy.
- The 7½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton. Okay, technically this book should not be on this list as it doesn’t come out until September 2018. But it sounds SO INTERESTING that I had to include it. Keeping my eyes peeled for an ARC opportunity for sure.
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer. I loved the Lunar Chronicles, and am interested to see what Ms. Meyer has in this new series.
- 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison. My boys and I listen to a lot of audio books together in the car. I’m always looking for one that we all can enjoy, and 13 Treasures sounds like it will fit the bill.
What books are you looking forward to this winter? You know I need to keep my TBR growing strong. 😉 Sound off below and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!