Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
January 10: Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
I have so many 2016 releases that I added to my TBR that I (of course) did not get to. But totally plan on reading them! You know this happens to me Every. Single. Year. So many books, so little time.
These are my top ten that I really hope to get to this year. I even own a copy (six hardcover, four ebook) of ALL of them. Two of them I am currently reading. No, really! And last week I checked out audio books from the library for two others so I can listen to them in the car. Shall we?
Top Ten 2016 Releases that I Totally Plan on Reading.
Don’t worry. There’s more where these came from. A lot more. But I kept the list down to ten for you guys.
- The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher (just got the audio book!)
- Night School by Lee Child (currently reading)
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry (currently reading)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Journey to Munich by Jacqueline Winspear
- Missing, Presumed by Susie Steiner
- Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
- The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchinson
- The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney (just got the audio book!)
- The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald (I was thisclose to getting the audio book last week, but I already had five audio books in my hand. Next time!)
I will also say here that I am so sad about Carrie Fisher’s death. Star Wars (now called Star Wars: A New Hope) was my first (and still my very favorite) film. She was my Princess, and I will miss her talent and her humor greatly. I am really looking forward to listening to her narrate The Princess Diarist. RIP Ms. Fisher. You were one in a million.
Somebody has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, flyboy!
What about you? What did you miss out on in 2016, but you totally plan to read? What 2016 release do I need to add to my TBR? Sound off in the comments below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!