Hello December! November flew by and here we are at the end of the year again. We had some unexpected travel in November which threw off my reading groove, but I’ve started a few good books to take me into December reading.
- If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales & Cale Dietrich. 5 Stairs. A romcom, but that’s just the beginning. Get ready for a backstage, all access pass to the boy-band sensation Saturday.
- Crooked House by Agatha Christie. 5 Stairs. I’ll be honest. After the last two month’s selections, I’ve started to wonder if books written by the great Agatha Christie are actually my cuppa. Really enjoyed the November #readchristie2021 selection. Someone in the family killed the patriarch, but whodunit?
- Fatal Solutions by Becky Clark. 5 Stairs. If you enjoy cozy mysteries with quirky characters and humor throughout, give this a try!
- Police Navidad by Becky Clark. 4.5 Stairs. This Christmas-themed cozy mystery will make you laugh, warm your heart, and get you into the Christmas spirit!
- Forever Young by Hayley Mills. 4 Stairs. Memoir detailing Hayley Mills life as a child actress.
- Harlem Shuffle by Colson Whitehead. 4 Stairs. Family drama, mobsters, crime caper, and a portrait of Harlem all rolled into one.
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling. 3 Stairs. Cute romcom involving witches and magic; a fun read for fall.
- Hazel and Gray by Nic Stone. 3 Stairs. Short story retelling of Hansel and Gretel in a modern setting. I liked the twist at the end.
Started in November
Are you following me on Instagram? If not, here’s what you missed:
I hope you all find a few quiet moments to read during the hustle and bustle of December. I’ve got my eye on a few Christmas Mystery short stories for this month. What will you be reading? Happy Holidays!