Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
2015 Releases [Books] I Meant to Get to [in 2015] But Didn’t
Nobody’s perfect. We all have things we want to get done, and for one reason or another it just doesn’t happen. Reading books is no exception.
I’m going to do a slight twist on this topic, and just make it top ten books I wanted to get to in 2015 but I didn’t, and not limit it by the release year. I had these identified for the 2015 Reading Challenge, and I never made it. Hopefully I can read some of these in 2016.
- Believing the Lie by Elizabeth George
- Killing Patton by Bill O’Reilly
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
- Good Neighbors by Ryan David Jahn
- A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
- A Family Affair by Rex Stout
- Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
- A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
- The Thousand Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas
What about you? What book did you want to read last year and didn’t make it? (I’m always looking for new recommendations! That’s why I didn’t finish these last year. 😉 ) Comment below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!