Hello fellow bookworms! I hope you’ve started 2022 off with a great read. I wanted to take a minute and look back at 2021 – I don’t know if you’ve had a chance to look at your Year In Books over on Goodreads; if not, be sure to check that out. I always like looking back at my year of reading.
Over the year I read 100 books and 30 of them had a five star rating. I wanted to share my top ten with you. I tried. I really tried to pick my top ten out of these 30. It was impossible, but I did get it down to 15 books. Which I think is a nice number. So I present to you…my top
ten fifteen books of 2021:
These books are listed in the order I read them this year:
- The Psychology of Time Travel by Kate Mascarenhas
- The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis
- A Lethal Lesson by Iona Whishaw
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
- No One is Watching by Alyssa Cole
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- The Law of Innocence by Michael Connelly
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix
- Meet Me in Monoco by Hazel Gaynor and Heather Webb
- Double Wide by Gretchen Archer
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Last Summer at the Golden Hotel by Elyssa Friedland
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
- If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich
- The Maid by Nita Prose
My number one book of the year was Greenlights. I listened to the audio book on that one, and it stayed with me all year long. Just a fun read with a lot of lessons and insights that hit home. Greenlight.
What did you read that I should pick up in 2022? Let me know in the comments! I’m always looking for my next great read. Here’s to 2022!