Welcome back to our weekly Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
February 27: Books I Could Re-read Forever
Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday! This week is an interesting topic…re-reading books. Now, if this were movies, I’d have trouble keeping my list to just ten. I love to watch movies, and rewatch my favorites all the time. But books? Re-reading books is a trickier subject.
There are some books that you may have enjoyed, but you just don’t need to reread them. Take Gone Girl for instance. Loved that book, a real page turner. But I don’t think it would be nearly as good the second time, once you know the twists and turns.
For me, I think many books that I loved reading are one timers. I enjoyed it immensely, and am ready for my next book. There are so many unread books on my TBR. I’ve got 9 series/books on my list this week.
- Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Hamish Macbeth series by M.C. Beaton (I want to read them in order)
- Kinsey Mil-hone series by Sue Grafton
- As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales From the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride is one of my favorite films ever.)
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry (My favorite read from last year, I know I’ll read it again.)
- The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
- The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton