Welcome back to our weekly Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
February 6: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
I wouldn’t say I have an “official” TBR – I just keep sticking books on my “to-read” shelf over at Goodreads. And let’s just say it has A LOT of books in it. A LOT. More than I could ever possibly read, since for every one I get off of my TBR, I probably add 20 more books. (My to-read shelf currently has over 1000 books on it. I probably should do a little clean up over there. Add it to my list.)
TTT: Dust off Those Shelves and Read Me Already!
Here are 10 books that have been sitting on that list for a while. And they are not just sitting on the list – they are actually, physically sitting on my bookshelf. Silent reminders of promises made and yet to be kept. I know I will get to these books – eventually.
- The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
- Believing the Lie by Elizabeth George
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry
- Be Frank with Me by Julia Claiborne Johnson
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
- Pull by Anne Riley
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Mr. Kiss and Tell by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
- The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde
Have you read any of these, or are some of them part of your TBR too? What books did you dust off for the list this week? Sign off below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!