Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
With the lovely ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish on hiatus, it’s time for another free topic week here at Hidden Staircase!
Two weeks ago, Wendy Tyson revealed the cover of her third Greenhouse Mystery, Seeds of Revenge, which is being released on 14 November 2017.
Gorgeous, right? I love these Greenhouse Mystery covers, and this one especially because it looks like it will be taking place around the Christmas holiday season! I truly cherish the weeks leading up to Christmas, and I love a good cozy mystery, so when the two combine well…you’ll find me snuggled up under a blanket in my favorite chair with a cup of hot cocoa reading all that cozy holiday goodness.
Thanks to Ms. Tyson’s cover reveal, I am in the mood to celebrate Christmas in July! This week I’m featuring ten fun cozy Christmas mysteries. Some of these I haven’t read yet, but I sure plan to.
Cozy Christmas Mysteries
Cozies I’ve Read
- Ho-Ho-Homicide by Kaitlyn Dunnett
- Holiday Buzz by Cleo Coyle
- The Twelve Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen
- A Highland Christmas by M.C. Beaton
- I am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley
Cozies I Plan to Read
- The Big Book of Christmas Mysteries edited by Otto Penzler
- Seeds of Revenge by Wendy Tyson
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie
- The Santa Klaus Murder by Mavis Doriel Hay
- Cold as Ice by Julie Mulhern*
*I don’t have a lot of info on this book yet, it was supposed to go up for pre-order yesterday but seems to be delayed. Based on the cover, I’m guessing it’s set around the holidays – or at least in the winter. 😉
What cozy mystery holiday-themed books am I missing out on? Do you have a non-mystery holiday book that I should read? Sound off below, and link up to your own TTT (on Hiatus) if you did one this week!
One thought on “TTT (on Hiatus): Christmas in July”
Ooh thanks for these ideas. I’ve read Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie – it’s a goodie!!