Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Bookish Places I Keep Up With on Social Media
Ten Bookish People You Should Follow On Twitter/Instagram/Youtube/Snapchat/Facebook — you pick the platform of your choice to talk about all the interesting bookish people to follow! If you don’t use social media much you can pick your favorite bookish blogs or new blogs you’ve come across to follow.
Top Ten Tuesday is taking a break this week from books to check out bookish social media instead!
I will be honest, outside of my wonderful fellow book bloggers, my book-related social media mainly consists of authors and publishers. Honestly, with social media I follow a lot more TV/movie/nerd-themed stuff. (Nerd themed – think BBC Sherlock [Benedict!], Doctor Who [David Tennant!], Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc.) I will also say I’m not super active on Twitter, but I have found that it is a great space to connect directly with authors.
I follow loads of book related things on Pinterest, but not one in particular to specifically call out here. You can check out my book lovin’ board, Why Yes, I am a Bibliophile to see all of my bookish goodness going on over on Pinterest.
- Wil Wheaton http://wilwheaton.net/ – Along with Wil’s page you can find links to his Tumblr, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Jenny Lawson http://thebloggess.com/ – Jenny has links to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Gretchen Archer https://www.facebook.com/Gretchen-Archer-477471242273441/
- Wendy Tyson https://www.facebook.com/WendyTysonAuthor/
- Henery Press https://www.facebook.com/HeneryPress/ – This publisher is amazing with giveaways!
- Poisoned Pen Press https://www.facebook.com/PPPress/
- Buzzfeed Books https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedBooks/
- OwlCrate https://www.facebook.com/OwlCrate/ – I signed up for their subscription service in January, and I am loving it! I need to do a post on my boxes, hopefully next week.
- My Local Library https://www.facebook.com/DouglasCountyLibrariesColorado/
- The Tattered Cover https://www.facebook.com/tattered.cover/
What about you? What bookish social media sites do you like to keep up with? Let me know what I’m missing out on outside of your wonderful bookish blogs! Link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one.