Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
I’m fairly new to Top Ten Tuesday, and I was gone all weekend for a last minute trip to the mountains, so I wasn’t going to do this week’s topic. But then I got to thinking about it, and here I am.
Ten Five Favorite Top Ten Topics We’ve I’ve Ever Done in the Past 5 Years (Almost) Three Months
In honor of 5 years of Top Ten Tuesday ( our first Top Ten Tuesday debuted June 21, 2010)
Now, I’ve only done eleven TTT’s, so instead of listing everything but one post, I’ve selected my five favorites.
And – for once – this is in order of my favorite TTT’s to write.
1. Top Ten Books Featuring Characters Who … Enjoy Food – I struggled thinking about this open ended list, but once I settled on food I had so much fun writing it!
2. Top Ten Books I will Probably Never Read – I wasn’t sure I was going to like this topic. I mean, how do you single out books that you’re not going to read? But once I started thinking about it, it turned into a list of (mostly) books I really would like to read but I know for one reason or another I probably never will. I think it was the gifs and pictures I added. I had tons of fun with that.
3. Top Ten Books You Would Like to Step Into – This was a completely open topic, and a struggle for me to decide what to write about. Once I hit my idea, it was tough to limit my books just to ten.
4. Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books – Who doesn’t love a list of inspiring book quotes?
5. Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors – I couldn’t keep this list to 10 – I had a few honorable mentions. And I’m glad to have this list here so I can see how it changes (and stays the same) as my reading continues to evolve.
Looking forward to more Top Ten Tuesdays. And more fun gifs.