Welcome back to our weekly Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
This week’s topic is actually: October 23: Villains (favorite, best, worst, lovable, creepiest, most evil, etc.)
I actually tackled this topic two years ago. I don’t see any changes in my list, so you can check that post out here – TTT: Villain Edition.
Instead, I’m going to go back to 18 September topic. Books on my Fall 2018 TBR.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a Top Ten Tuesday. I realized I missed the Fall TBR topic a few weeks ago. I figured it’s never too late to do your TBR. I like to pick 10 books and see how close I get to reading them all. I think I usually finish reading about 50%, as other books come up. But this is what I’d like to tackle this fall.
Fall 2018 TBR
- Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong
- The Little Shop of Found Things by Paula Brackston
- Stuck in Manistique by Dennis Cuesta
- Virgil Wander by Leif Enger
- Watching You by Lisa Jewell
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Broken Ground by Val McDermid
- Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- This Lie will Kill You by Chelsea Pitcher
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield
After pulling this list together, I’m ready to start reading!
What are you reading this fall? Sound off below, and link up to your TTT if you’ve got one! (Your Fall list or this week’s actual theme. 🙂 )