Welcome back to our weekly Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.
March 20: Books On My Spring TBR
Spring 2018 Hopefuls
I have so many books I want to read this spring! It was hard to narrow it down to ten. Here are ten I can’t wait to get to and hope to finish by the summer.
Spring 2018 Reading List:
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- The Sixth Day by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison
- My Name is Venus Black by Heather Lloyd
- The Favorite Sister by Jessica Knoll
- The Subway Girls by Susie Orman Schnall
- It Begins in Betrayal by Iona Whishaw
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- Love & War by Melissa de la Cruz
- Bonfire by Krysten Ritter
Sidenote: My son and I went to see Love, Simon last weekend. I loved it. Can’t wait to read the book, which has been on my TBR forever!
Okay, now it’s your turn! What books are you looking forward to reading this spring? Do we have any of the same? Have you read any of the books I’m looking forward to? Is there are fantastic book I need to add to my list? Sound off below, and link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!