Top Ten Tuesday (TTT) brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s TTT post will be short and sweet. I did a quick glance through my 2015 reads, and here are my favorites from this year. Can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store.
Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015
As always, I hate to rank from one to ten, so these are in alphabetical order.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Harvest Man by Alex Grecian
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny
- Blue Labyrinth by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Thereby Hangs a Tail by Spencer Quinn
- Landline by Rainbow Rowell
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
What did you read this year that was your favorite? I’m always on the lookout for 2016 recommendations. 😉 Link up to your own TTT if you’ve got one!